Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tea Party - Small Town style!

We have had a very busy few days - first a family dinner in The Big Smoke (mmm... night away in luxury room at affordable price... more about that later!).

Then, being a country gal, I couldn't miss the Mareeba Rodeo, which is on this weekend. I didn't get any great shots of the rodeo events, but we DID take Naomi on her first ever show ride... the spinning tea cups. She looked very serious most of the time, but when I got her to wave to Daddy as we went round, she waved and gave him a big grin! Afterwards she declared that it was fun, and has been asking me all day if she can have another ride on the Teapot Machine.



And because I am an equal opportunity Mamma, here is a shot of Ryan, laughing at his Mummy and sister spinning around in a large blue teacup.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!