Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - So much craft, so little time!

I have recently joined the Etsy Supply Street Team (Team Esst), through my fabric and haberdashery supply shop, Fabric Fusion. What a fantastic welcoming group they are, and full of shops with the most glorious crafting supplies (just search for 'Team ESST' under Supplies, at Etsy).
As today is my first child-free day in over 3 years, I am having an attack of mummy guilt. I should be sewing up a storm, to justify having 1 day a week with both kids in Family Daycare. Instead I am sitting here dreaming about all these wonderful supplies, and the crafts I could try with them! So here is my Wishlist Wednesday, featuring supply shops from Team ESST.

Assorted ribbon embellisments by BusyBeading.

Artisan made butterfly pendant by CathyDailey.

Vintage 1960's A-Line dress pattern by Sandritocat.

Assorted altered art scrapbooking embellisment by MyBrokenArt.

PS - Team ESST are having a huge team-wide sale later in February... more details to come, so browse now and then check out the huge savings and special deals that will be available!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Whetting my appetite!
    Must go and check out these shops.
    Thanks! - I think ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!! And enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!