Tuesday, April 17, 2007

To business or not to business?

I have mentioned that we are looking to buy a small marine law firm that I worked at for 7 years, from my previous boss. However, he seems to have had the idea that I was actually looking to buy in as his "junior partner"... no thanks! He and I are quite good friends, but I have seen him try taking a business partner 4 times in 7 years, and they always fall out and it splits up again. Well, not for me! So I stood up for myself and made it clear that I want to buy the whole business......... and stood back to wait for the explosion!

However, to my surprise, he has agreed to give it serious consideration. Good heavens -- I just might be a business owner in a few months time!

On other news, I have found an outfit for Naomi's christening, which is coming up in a couple of weeks. She has a dress that a friend hand-crocheted. I have been another story! But I now have a blouse and skirt that I bought without trying on -- because I had Naomi in the Baby Bjorn carry pouch at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!