Friday, November 16, 2007

The Official Photos!


Yes, they are finally in my hot little hands ... probably causing un-removable fingerprint shmears.. The Official Wedding Photos! I can't complain about the delay -- the photographer explained that we had been "bumped" in favour of the bride from the following weekend to us, because their best man was desperately ill with cancer and they wanted to have the photos to show him, while he is still able to enjoy them. So I send up a prayer for him, and for those newly-weds, and can now enjoy our own photos.




My dial-up connection is taking ages to upload photos today, so you will probably be inundated with random photos for weeks to come... but here is one of my favourites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!