Monday, July 21, 2008

There were 2 pink lines...

on the test strip that I did over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my contraception implant out on 2 May. And now we have conceived in the first full cycle after that!

By my calculation I am about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. the women in my family have a history of awful morning sickness. With Naomi, mine started at about 8 weeks, and didn't stop until the day I had her. I am therefore enjoying this brief respite period where I still feel fine (although rather tired), and stocking up on ginger biscuits for the morning that I know will arrive when the reality check hits me like a ton of bricks.

Can I really be pregnant again? It just doesn't feel like it yet... but I am getting excited, nervous and all the other roller-coasters in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!