Saturday, December 13, 2008

Company Girl Coffee



I have a confession to make. I have been lurking on Rachel Anne's blog, Home Sanctuary, for several months now. I don't always do the Small Things challenges, but I do THINK about doing them (ha ha ha - how bad is that!), after I finish working with the Family Day Care children, at the end of next week.
So anyway, I have decided to come out of the closet, have emailed Rachel Anne and asked her if I may please become a Company Girl too. Please please please please, pretty please!
Perhaps for my first Company Girl Coffee session, I will tell you about our own special part of Paradise. I am a wife to Brad, and mum to Miss Naomi (nearly 2). I am also pregnant with our second baby, due in March. And I am hot... darn hot. You see, we live in tropical North Queensland, Australia. Where it is currently summer, and monsoon season as well - so hot, humid and driving me crazy!
But I do love Christmas, and am looking forward to having my sister and her family of 4 kids stay with us for the next week. Am hoping to get the rum balls and Christmas cake made today, so that is one less thing to do before Christmas. I do looooove rum balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!