Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anyone for seconds?

Remember that tiny newborn baby I introduced to you 5 months ago? Just look at him now!


This is his first 'dinner' - mmmm.... sweet potato and cauliflower, all mushed up. He devoured it! I hadn't intended starting solids until Ryan is 6 months old, but as usual I am being pressured by the medical fraternity because he is not putting on weight to match their charts. (Hello ... his parents barely reach 5'3", on a tall day!)

Anyway, rather than start comp feeding on formula, we have started solid meals a bit early. Oh, that and the fact that he was just about to take a bite out of whoever was holding him at meal times!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he enjoyed it! What a great combo!

    My doctor gives me a hard time, too, when I don't start mine on solids at 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Monet on solids at roughly 4 months - milk just was not enough for her and boy, did she enjoy her food!

    BTW, Ryan looks like his big sister in this pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!