Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random Friday Thoughts...

What is Vitamin B12, and why isn't Ryan absorbing it? Is this in some way linked to the increased risk of Type 1 diabetes that our kids have? Sigh. This and many other questions will hopefully be answered by the paediatrician next week.

************

Why won't my adult frame fit into the cubby house that Naomi has built? Perhaps because it is made of a disposable nappy box, a baby blanket and a single child-size plastic chair. Sigh. Guess I will be drinking my pretend cup of tea outside the house.

************

Am I entirely crazy? This one I can resoundingly answer - YES! I have opened a 2nd Etsy shop!! I am ordering fabric for bags in wholesale quantities, so decided to share the fabricky love, by opening www.FabricFusion.etsy.com . If you, or anyone you know, wants to feed their own fabric addiction, all are welcome, and more fabric will be listed as soon as my shipments arrive!

************

Happy 90th Birthday to my Nan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!