Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sasha? Sasha who??

What a week! I received my first wholesale order for handbags and totes, from a beautiful shabby-chic style gift shop here in town... and have been madly sewing ever since! I will (hopefully) deliver the whole order tomorrow afternoon.... provided Ryan has a good long nap tomorrow morning!

My laptop has also been out of service for the past 2 days - in an effort to get organised, so my accountant isn't horrified by a shoe-box full of scruffy receipts, I went out and bought an MYOB accounting package. Which my laptop refused to load - wouldn't even recognise that there was a disk in the drive. So my friendly computer tech had my laptop overnight, and has loaded it all on for me.

Now if only I could remember my high school accounting classes!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your big order! I hope that Ryan cooperates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the big order! Your stuff is no nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!