Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Step - In search of pampering...

Please don't think that I stopped after just one week! In fact, I was whisked away for a fun few days with Brad and the kids and actually enjoyed a few days break from my computer. But I have come back home to deal with Mt Washmore and the mouldy loaf of bread that was accidentally left out on the bench when we left...

So I am feeling in need of some pampering today! This is quick and easy pampering. Challenge today is to grab some moisturising cream, of any description. Sit down for 5 minutes and give your hands and feet a soothing massage with moisturiser. Close your eyes and take some deep breaths... enjoy soft skin and soothed muscles... for a couple of minutes, at least!

And now that you are lovely and de-stressed, can I ask you to come over and help with the washing? It is a rainy day today... 4 piles of washing to do... oh, joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!