Sunday, May 23, 2010

Laundry Little Step - Around the tub...

How does a week slip by me so quickly? After an unscheduled week off, I am right back into Little Stepping my way to some housekeeping harmony ;-).

In the laundry this week, a quick job to start the week... all we are going to do is swish a cloth around the rim of the tub, and on any surfaces that you can easily do... for me, that is the top of the washing machine, and around the dryer. Wipe off the stray fluff, and general gunk that gathers around the laundry tub... and then you are done!

I was very lucky to meet a lovely blog follower on the weekend - so thank you to everyone for reading! I am going to give away one of my pretty little cosmetic bags to one lucky person who turns in their 'points' at the end of May... you don't have to have the most points, just send me an email with your total, and you will be in the draw to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!